March 5, 12, 19, 26, April 2, 9
5:00 - 7:00 pm Pacific time
Regular price: $400
Earlybird price through January 17: $225
1st 30 enrollments: Only $185!
Free Bonus Session
An Intro to Homeopathy & Rheumatology with John Millar
Thursday, January 16
5:00 - 6:00 pm pacific time
Join Dr. Millar for an overview of his upcoming course on Homeopathy & Rheumatology. All homeopaths will do well to invest in this ‘Successful Joint Venture!’---
As bipeds, our ability to walk upright and use our hands has given us a tremendous evolutionary advantage. But what good is it if those same joints that allow such flexibility are riddled with inflammation and wracked with pain? When disease manifests in our musculoskeletal system, the negative impact on quality of life can be tremendous. In this course, Dr. John Millar will demonstrate how homeopathy can return these patients to a pain-free life. Two related conditions, Plantar Fasciitis and Fibromyalgia, provide particularly rewarding cures, since allopathic medicine doesn’t seem to effectively resolve these conditions. These patients often seek help outside the realm of standard medicine, and frequently find relief with homeopathy.
According to the Centers for Disease Control, arthritis is the leading cause of work-related disability and about 25% of all adults suffer some form of it. Rheumatology is the study of the more than 100 diseases of the joints, muscles, connective tissues, and ligaments that are included in the term “arthritis.” In this series of six, two-hour sessions, Dr. John Millar will share cured cases to demonstrate which remedies most effectively treat these conditions. Bringing his knowledge, skills, and experience to bear, he will show how he unlocked some of his most difficult arthritis cases through the use of tissue affinity, the pathological process, and examination of the strange, rare, and peculiar rubrics. Chronic underlying miasms will also be discussed, since the various miasms must be examined in order to refine remedy selections.
Sessions will include:
- Post-traumatic and surgical cases: Discover the remedies that go beyond Arnica, Rhus toxicodendron and Ruta, and learn how to deal with the obstacles created by pharmaceutical interventions.
- Osteoarthritis: Often related to the bone loss of old age, this most common type of arthritis can surprisingly affect younger people too. Related conditions like osteoporosis will also be discussed.
- Gout: We could spend the entire course on gout since there are over 300 remedies for it (with about 60 specific to the gouty diathesis). The assumption is that gout is caused by errors in diet, but Dr. Millar has had more cases of gout unrelated to diet than those where a connection to diet was clear.
- Plantar Fasciitis and Fibromyalgia: Diving into the more rheumatic conditions, learn how the liver, gallbladder, and hormone-related remedies — as well as the magnesium salts — have proven to help these difficult-to-cure diseases.
- Psoriatic Arthritis: Related to a dysfunction of the immune system, this condition is a possible extension of psoriasis and represents an underlying miasmatic complication. The remedies learned will reflect this connection.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis and related conditions: These diseases have an immune system component and are associated with the gene variant HLA-DR4, which also suggests a possible miasmatic connection. To learn how this disabling and deforming disease can be reversed will truly amaze!
This course will increase your knowledge of materia media, enhance your understanding of miasmatic theory, and help you find solutions for your arthritis cases. All homeopaths will encounter these prevalent diseases, but don’t let the arthritis cases put your nose out of joint! Instead, learn Dr. Millar’s strategies for finding the remedies that have proven to most effectively alleviate musculoskeletal pain.