Will and Kim cover a baker's dozen of assorted spider remedies, combining formal materia medica study with illustrative cases to bring these remedies alive. This course will leave your skin crawling with unforgettable images of these fascinating remedies.
Learn to recognize the Spider remedies in characteristic clinical settings. Cases bring out essential features of each remedy, as well as provide a deep understanding of the many facets seen in clinical practice.
Remedies covered include:
Tarentula hispanica, Theridion, Latrodectus mactans, Latrodectus haseltii, Latrodectus katipo, Aranea diadema, Aranea ixobola, Arenea scinensia, Tarentula cubensis, Mygale, Loxosceles reclusa and Tela araneae.
Will is a research scientist, medical doctor and naturalist. He brings his expertise in botany and zoology to the description of the spiders we use in homeopathic practice. He encourages an in depth discussion of the classical homeopathic approach in materia medica study and case analysis.
Kim is a dynamic teacher and a seasoned homeopathic practitioner. He will bring these remedies to life while focusing on important differentials between the spider remedies and other non-spider remedies from our materia medica.
When you register online, DVDs can be optionally purchased for $85
Your registration includes:
- A 22 hour multimedia presentation to view to on your computer in 10 2 hour presentations.
- Access to our WHN Course website.
- Downloadable handouts in PDF format.
- High-quality PowerPoint presentations
- Case assignments and Repertorizations.
- Quizzes and Letter of Attendance are not currently available for this course
- Refund Policy: No refunds issued for WHN courses
- If you are having technical issues with PayPal and need help enrolling, please contact the Course Coordinator at: firstname.lastname@example.org, 888-722-5423 (pacific time).