NOTE: Due to patient confidentiality issues inherent in this course, all students will be required to sign a Confidentiality Agreement as part of the enrollment process.
Please read agreement (below) and click → I agree.
Access to the course and/or bonus session will be suspended until we receive the agreement.
AGREEMENT BY STUDENTS IN THE ‘LIVE HOMEOPATHIC CASE TAKING, ANALYSIS AND MANAGEMENT’ COURSE WITH DR. JOE KELLERSTEIN
Re: Patient Videos, Files, Images, & Documents
I, as a student of the Live Homeopathic Case Taking, Analysis, and Management Course (Live Case Taking Course) hereby undertake to strictly comply with the following conditions concerning the following materials:
All DVDs, CDs, Videotapes, or Video Files via Dropbox, Vimeo, YouTube, or any other hosting provider.
All Audiotapes or Audio Files via Dropbox or any other hosting provider.
All photographs or Image Files on any storage device, CD, or any online hosting provider.
1. Student must retain in his/her possession and control all copies provided and not release them to anyone else.
2. No one is permitted to view such materials except the student and persons acting as supervisors of the student(s) who are subject to the same trust.
3. These materials are not to be copied by anyone for any purpose.
4. These materials are to be used for the purpose of furthering the student’s course of study.
5. No handouts or copies of discussions or discussion topics shall be shared or posted on any social media sites.
I HAVE READ THE ABOVE CONDITIONS AND I AGREE TO COMPLY WITH THEM.
Live Homeopathic Case Taking, Analysis & Management with Joe Kellerstein, DC, ND, FCAH, CCH
Wednesday evenings, 4:00 - 6:00 PM Pacific Time
1/10, 1/17, 1/24, 2/7, 2/14, 2/21, 3/7, 3/14, 3/21, 4/4, 4/11, 4/18, 5/16, 5/23 2018
If you are having technical issues with PayPal and need help enrolling, please contact our Course Coordinator at: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone 888-722-5423. (Pacific time).
*Cancellation Policy: No refunds on WHN Courses
You will need to be logged in to the site to register for this course. If you do not see a link below for PayPal payment & registration, follow the "log in" link below to log in to the site; if you do not yet have a user account, follow the same "log in" link, and you'll be directed to a page on which you can create an account for yourself.
NO DVDs WILL BE PRODUCED FOR THIS COURSE